Yes, you can use your Reading list to do that. To add an article to your reading list, click on the green bookmark icon in the preview menu. The article is now stored on your Reading list. You can find it next to your Alerts, in the menu bar. In the app, you can find your Reading list via More.
Artikelen in deze sectie
- Can I connect an external subscription to Blendle?
- How do Alerts work?
- How does Blendle determine the price of an article?
- I don’t see the edition I bought in the archive, where can I find it?
- Where can I see which articles I’ve bought?
- Can I bookmark or save an article for later?
- Can I read and buy complete issues on Blendle?
- How do I search for a specific article?
- Where can I browse through the titles on Blendle?